Business Setup

Business set up

We can assist you with your business setup in UAE’s most promising economies – Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah by creating a favorable environment for better development and progress. Being a leader in the industry, and based in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, with overseas operations, we are the most affordable company formation & registration services in the UAE.

Since we have knowledge of the processes and the challenges inside out, we will make this experience absolutely hassle free for you, when you are looking to start a business in the UAE. Our licensing packages include local sponsorship, economic department licensing fee, company name registration and the entire range of document clearance services required to complete a new licensing procedure.

Offering a customized total package to fit your business needs, we shall be working together with you to ensure that the business is completely established and ready to start. Understanding that your time is valuable we are able to assist you from locating a reliable business sponsor to issuing the trade license. Also, acknowledging the fact that business owners would rather invest the money than spending it, without jeopardizing efficient services and the best solutions for the budget that is set. Our team can provide a total solution, from end to end, in setting up the business, saving efforts, time and money. We at Process are the pathway to help materialize your business ventures.

How We Support

  • In the United Arab Emirates, it is compulsory for any company to have a local sponsor (UAE national) involved. A trading company must have legal documents to show that 51% of the shares is owned by a UAE national, while an expatriate may only own the remaining 49%. However, through a Memorandum of Understanding, these terms can be adjusted to suit the investor’s purposes.
  • In cases of a professional practice, a local service agent is required but is not involved in the company’s business operations, management or profit sharing. The agent will merely be a figurehead re>presentative when drafting legal agreements and establishing other business documentation required in the UAE.
  • An office address, that can be verified by the emirate municipality, is also a necessity when setting up a new business. Office space requirements are varied based on the type of license. It is the investor’s responsibility to ensure that a valid tenancy contract is available at the time of applying for the license.

Limited Liability Company (LLC)

Limited Liability Company (LLC) is the most common form of business in the UAE. A Limited Liability Company can be formed by a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 50 shareholders whose liability is limited to their shares in the businesses capital.

Professional Firms (Civil Companies)

Foreign investors, who are qualified, can set up partnership firm to carry out their professional practice activities in UAE. The firm shall be regarded as a professional company. There is no restriction of 51% local equity like Limited Liability companies.
Ex: Management consultancy, Marketing consultancy, etc.

Branch or Representative Office of Foreign Companies

UAE Commercial Company Law (13) of 1988 allows foreign companies and corporations to open Branch/Representative office to exercise their main activities in UAE.

FreeZone Company Incorporation

Individuals can open business in free zone, wherein the ownership is 100%, and a local sponsor to start the business is not required.

The free zone areas in UAE  are:

  • Jebel Ali Industrial Zone-JAFZA
  • Dubai Airport Free Zone-DAFZA
  • Dubai Multi Commodities Centre
  • TECOM Investments
  • RAK Media Free Zone
  • Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (Kizad)
  • Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone
  • Abu Dhabi Twofour54
  • RAK Free Trade Zone
  • RAK Investment Authority
  • Sharjah Airport Free Zone-(SAIF Zone)
  • Hamriyah Free Zone – (HFZ)
  • Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
  • Dubai Silicon Oasis
  • Masdar City
  • AJMAN Freezone
  • UAQ Freezone

Support Service for LLC Company formation in Dubai

Our support services are unique services offered to our clients to ease the entrepreneurial journey. These services are not provided by or affiliated with any particular Government authority or type of company license; however, they are a mandatory requirement for all our clients.

  • Company Stamp
  • Complete PRO assistance for all government departments
  • Dedicated Account Manager to manage your documents and update you on the status of your applications
  • Complete PRO Services for Licensing (document processing)
  • Trademark / Trade Name/Logo Design Registration (on demand and requested as a separate service)

    Book an Appointment