Translation & Attestation
- Legal translation of birth certificates, contracts, documents, powers of attorney, certificates, affidavits, memorandums of association, business correspondences, etc.
- Financial translation of financial statements, invoices, insurance claims, policies, and stock market instruments.
- Technical translation of catalogues, manuals, specifications, interfaces, applications, and menus, etc.
- Medical translation of medical reports, discharge summaries, medical books, medication guidelines and health and safety instructions.
- Marketing translation of websites, profiles, articles and press releases.
- Translation of software, electronics and telecommunications manuals and IT specifications.
- Scientific translation of theses, academic studies, scientific books, reports, etc.
- Interpretation of meetings, conferences, negotiation sessions, forums, training courses and presentations.
- Birth certificate translation.
- Marriage certificate translation.
- Diploma translation.
- Death certificate translation.
Certified translation of legal documents of any type and nature.
As an essential part of completing an application process, we can assist with obtaining all the required attestationswithin the UAE.
Some certificates that require attestations are:
In the UAE, the educational certificate attestation is the act of witnessing a qualification certificate by authorized authorities with their official seal and signature. This attestation also confirms that, the specified educational certificate has been issued by that mentioned department and that theseal and signature on that educational certificate is authentic. Educational certificate attestationsare primarily required to obtain an employment visa, and labor card in the UAE.
This mandatoryattested document is a proof of the marriage being legalized by the country of origin. The marriage certificate attestation is required to apply and obtain dependent visas in UAE.
Birth certificate is an official record of the date and place of a person’s birth, usually including the names of the parents. Attestation on the birth certificate is required when applying for a Family Visa (son/daughter visa) in the UAE.
- Support in issuing entry permit(s) for new employees and/or the family category (spouse-children).
- Entry permit for residents – family of a resident working in the private sector or free zone.
- Service of residence visa renewal.
- Re-issuance of the residency visa due to passport loss (withinUAE only).
- Modify residency permit for family members.
- Employment residency visa cancellation request from General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs.
- Family residency visa cancellation requests.